Virginia I-81 Speeding And Reckless Driving Lawyer
Don’t Pay or Ignore Your Ticket!
- Reckless driving is a crime in Virginia. A conviction creates a permanent criminal record.
- Even a regular speeding conviction can have bad consequences for your driving record and your insurance premium.
We Can Help
- We get most speeding tickets dismissed, and most reckless driving tickets reduced and often dismissed with a good driving record.
- Even for high speed RD tickets, we can usually negotiate a reduction to a basic non-criminal traffic charge.
Call Today for a Free Phone Consultation.
"I had a traffic ticket that actually ended with some driving school from reckless driving … I would recommend Mark to anyone out there for anything law related."
"I got Mark to represent me for a traffic violation. Mark got my ticket removed so all I had to do was go to driving school. Driving school wasn’t fun, but even after the cost of hiring Mark and driving school I still saved hundreds of dollars between court fees and increased insurance rates"
25 Years of Legal Practice
We Are Local, Experienced Traffic Attorneys
- We have offices along the I-81 corridor in Wytheville, Abingdon, and Bristol.
- We help clients get their tickets dismissed or reduced every week.
Did you know, in Virginia, receiving a conviction for speeding can have serious consequences.
- If you are ticketed for going 86 mph or more, you have been ticketed for reckless driving.
- Reckless driving is a criminal misdemeanor, and considered a crime.
- A speeding conviction can result in points on your driving record and increased insurance premiums.
- A speeding conviction can disqualify you from employment that requires driving.
SEEK A BETTER OUTCOME – CALL US TODAY (24/7) FOR A FREE CONSULTATION