Get the FULL Social Security Benefits to Which You Are Entitled!
- As a social security disability lawyer and benefits attorney, I represent clients on a contingency fee basis. You will not owe me any fee unless and until benefits are awarded.
- Our fee is usually paid directly to our firm by the Social Security Administration.
- Call us for a FREE consultation to see what we can do for you.
Why it’s critical to retain a SSD Lawyer at the Outset of Your Case
- Our Firm is only compensated based upon the past amount (or “Backpay”) that is due. If we are retained soon after a disabling event has occurred at the outset of a claim, our fee will typically be modest as the past amount due will be low (our fee is typically equal to 25% of the Backpay).
- More than 65% of Disability Claims filed without a lawyer are rejected. When this occurs, you cannot simply modify your claim, you must go through the Appeals process. The Appeals process typically takes months are longer, during which time you would not be receiving disability payments.
""From My Experience I can Honestly say this is the MOST PROFESSIONAL AND CARING LAW FIRM Around for they take their time and do it right I Worked in the Medical Field and had gotten Injured it went from Workman's Comp to a Disability Case for I am Medically Disabled now but when having a Paralegal like Elizabeth Tarlton She never once failed me as a client she fought hard for my Disability She is Very Professional and Caring of her Clients SHE GETS THE JOB DONE When it comes to her Clients I have referred Friends to her as well who have won their cases I wouldn't Hire another Law Firm but Mark Hurt and Elizabeth Tarlton to handle my Every Needs for when it comes to CARING AND PROFESSIONAL THIS LAW FIRM IS IT Walk in as a Client and come out as Family""
""Jessica is absolutely amazing. I have been dealing with Social Security and it was going nowhere. Not only did she educate me more on the process and make me feel comfortable, but she also managed to accomplish more in one hour than anyone else has in months. She has been an absolute blessing to me during this hard time. I highly recommend contacting her if you're "stuck in the system". She truly cares and proves it by actually getting things done instead of making you feel like "just another case". God bless her and this firm for going to bat for me.""