Get the FULL Social Security Benefits to Which You Are Entitled!
- As a social security disability lawyer and benefits attorney, I represent clients on a contingency fee basis. You will not owe me any fee unless and until benefits are awarded.
- Our fee is usually paid directly to our firm by the Social Security Administration.
- Call us for a FREE consultation to see what we can do for you.
Why it’s critical to retain a Social Security Disability Lawyer at the Outset of Your Case
- Our Firm is only compensated based upon the past amount (or “Backpay”) that is due. If we are retained soon after a disabling event has occurred at the outset of a claim, our fee will typically be modest as the past amount due will be low (our fee is typically equal to 25% of the Backpay).
- More than 65% of Disability Claims filed without a lawyer are rejected. When this occurs, you cannot simply modify your claim, you must go through the Appeals process. The Appeals process typically takes months are longer, during which time you would not be receiving disability payments.
"This is the best place to help with SSDI. Hope and Jeremy are highly skilled and know their stuff. I highly recommend this firm and these people in particular."
"Hope Carter worked above and beyond on my Social Security Disability case. She explained the whole process and made sure I understood everything. She spent hours on the phone with me explaining the questions that would be asked and helped me stay calm in my hearing. Thank you Hope for everything, you certainly have given my little family hope for the foreseeable future."