Russell County Speeding and Reckless Driving Lawyer
Don’t Pay or Ignore Your Ticket!
- In Virginia, if you’ve been ticketed for going 20 mph over the speed limit or more than 85 mph or more, you’ve been ticketed for reckless driving.
- Reckless driving is a criminal misdemeanor, and is considered a crime.
- A speeding or reckless driving conviction or guilty plea can result in points on your driving record, increased insurance premiums, and potential disqualification from jobs that require driving.
We Can Help
- We get most speeding tickets dismissed, and most reckless driving tickets reduced and often dismissed with a good driving record.
- Even for high speed RD tickets, we can usually negotiate a reduction to a basic non-criminal traffic charge.
- We offer a low fixed fee for representation, and accept credit cards.
Call Today for a Free Phone Consultation.
"I had a traffic ticket that actually ended with some driving school from reckless driving … I would recommend Mark to anyone out there for anything law related."
"I got Mark to represent me for a traffic violation. Mark got my ticket removed so all I had to do was go to driving school. Driving school wasn’t fun, but even after the cost of hiring Mark and driving school I still saved hundreds of dollars between court fees and increased insurance rates."
25 Years of Legal Practice
Did you know, in Virginia, receiving a conviction for speeding can have serious consequences.
You don’t need to plead guilty. You have options.
In most cases, I can represent clients in court without the need for them to appear.
SEEK A BETTER OUTCOME – CALL US TODAY (24/7) FOR A FREE CONSULTATION