Roanoke Personal Injury Lawyer – We’ll Fight for Full Compensation for You!
Every day, thousands of people are injured throughout our country in car accidents, vehicle crashes, defective products, dog attacks, and other negligence caused by others. Tragically, many people also die as the result of these matters.
As injury lawyers serving Roanoke and the surrounding communities, unfortunately there is not anything that we can do to undo the pain suffered by injury victims and their families. Our role is not to seek sympathy for our clients – rather, it is to do our upmost to secure for them full and fair compensation for their injuries and suffering.
If You’ve Been Injured, We Invite You to Call Us Today for a Free Consultation
We accept all injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, so you will not owe us any fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Importantly, as a full-service injury law firm, we will advance all litigation costs on your behalf while your matter progresses. Normally, significant costs are incurred in Roanoke personal injury cases, such as court costs, deposition costs and fees, and expert witness fees. We believe that those seeking justice should not have to come out of pocket for these fees and expenses as their case is ongoing, especially if they are trying to heal after being injured, or if they are grieving the loss of a loved one.
We pay for these costs as they are incurred, and these costs are then normally reimbursed to us from the proceeds of a settlement or trial award (our fees and costs are fully described in the representation agreement between our firm and our clients, which governs how these matters are handled). We will also work with your physicians, medical professionals, and insurance companies as your case progresses, as these people and entities will likely be closely involved in your case.
Representing Victims and Families in All Types of Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
There are no insignificant cases at our firm.
If you’ve been injured, you deserve an experiences personal injury attorney who will work tirelessly in seeking the best results possible for you.
We represent clients in cases arising out of a wide variety of matters, including:
- Car and Vehicle Accidents. Car and vehicle crashes account for the most cases of injury and wrongful death in the United States. Insurance companies for those responsible work hard to do everything possible to avoid paying what they owe; we fight back and demand full and fair compensation. (learn more about how we oppose insurance companies).
- Semi-truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents. Tractor-trailer “big rig” crashes often result in serious injury and fatalities because of the size of the vehicles causing the crash. We believe that the companies that own these vehicles and employ the negligent drivers should be held fully accountable for all damages that they cause.
- On-Site Property Injuries. These types of injuries include matters such as dog and animal bites, slips and falls (such as those resulting from snow or ice outside, or slick floors inside), or other injuries (such as those that occur in warehouse stores when customers are injured by merchandise falling from highly-stacked shelves).
- Defective Products. In addition to products being defective in design or functionality, products may also be defective if they do not contain adequate warnings or instruction manuals.
- Medical Malpractice. We all want our doctors and hospitals to be safe. However, each year, there are hundreds of thousands of patients who are harmed in hospitals due to medical malpractice and negligence, many of whom die. We hold physicians and others liable when they commit medical malpractice, and patients are injured or die as a result.
- Motorcycle, Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents. Motorcyclists, pedestrians, and bicyclists have little protection when hit by vehicles. In addition to the many fatalities that result, many accident victims suffer traumatic injuries that may affect them for the rest of their life. We seek full compensation from them not only for their past damages, but also for the future damages (including pain and suffering) that they are likely to face.
- Other Injuries. We represent families and injury victims in nearly every type of case that may arise.
Wrongful Death Representation
Our condolences if your family has lost a loved one due to the fault of someone else.
We appreciate all aspects of your loss, including the emotional void and financial loss that may result with the loss of a breadwinner. In wrongful death cases, there is only one opportunity to recover full compensation for your family’s loss – including the recovery for future lost wages.
You can be assured that we will do our upmost to fully document all damages that your family has suffered, and to seek and demand complete compensation for every penny to which your family may be entitled.
Getting the Best Roanoke Injury Lawyer for Your Case – Our Record of Success
Firm founding attorney Mark Hurt has been practicing law for nearly 30 years. During this time, he has secured numerous multi-million dollar victories for clients through both settlements and trial awards. Mark graduated in the top 10% of his law school class at Duke Law School, one of the top law schools in the United States.
Mark has tried cases in numerous county courts for the state of Virginia, as well as in the Federal court for Virginia. He also has had the rare distinction of representing clients before our nation’s highest court – the Supreme Court of the United States – in two separate matters.
In seeking the best injury lawyer for your case, we believe that with our firm’s experience, tenacity, and dedication, we will be the right firm for you. We would invite you to call the law offices of Mark T. Hurt at your convenience to learn how we can help, and to learn about the options that may be available.
We hired Mr. Hurt to help settle a worker’s comp injury case for my husband. Mark, Bart, and Mary worked tirelessly to resolve his case and reach a settlement we were pleased with. They were always available to answer questions and returned calls in a timely manner.