Lawyer For Wise County Speeding Tickets
Don‘t Pay or Ignore Your Ticket!
- For those with good driving records, we have been able to get most tickets reduced or dismissed.
- Call us for a FREE consultation to see what we can do for you
“I had a traffic ticket that actually ended with some driving school from reckless driving … I would recommend Mark to anyone out there for anything law related.”
“I got Mark to represent me for a traffic violation. Mark got my ticket removed so all I had to do was go to driving school. Driving school wasn’t fun, but even after the cost of hiring Mark and driving school I still saved hundreds of dollars between court fees and increased insurance rates.”
25 Years of Legal Practice
Did you know, in Virginia, receiving a conviction for speeding can have serious consequences.
- If you are ticketed for going 81 mph or more, you have been ticketed for reckless driving.
- Reckless driving is a criminal misdemeanor, and considered a crime.
- A speeding conviction can result in points on your driving record and increased insurance premiums.
- A speeding conviction can disqualify you from employment that requires driving.
I Can Help You.