Lawyer For Southwest Virginia CDL Tickets
Don‘t Pay or Ignore Your CDL Ticket! Protect Your CDL!
- Your CDL is your livelihood. Protect it!
- Call us for a FREE consultation to see what we can do for you.
"I had the best results with my speeding ticket. I spoke on the phone with Carol (Mt Hunt’s paralegal) multiple times and she was very responsive and helpful. She provided me with great information and advice that I followed. As a result my case concluded with the the absolute best possible outcome for my situation."
"I had excellent results regarding an unfairly issued reckless driving infraction. It was reduced to a minor driving violation. Mr. Hurt and his outstanding staff handled this in a very professional manner with great results. Wrapped and packed! Well done! "
25 Years of Legal Practice
Did you know that receiving a conviction in Virginia for speeding can have serious consequences for your CDL?
- If you are ticketed for going 86 mph or more, you have been ticketed for reckless driving.
- Reckless driving is a criminal misdemeanor, and considered a crime.
- A speeding conviction can result in points on your driving record and increased insurance premiums.
- A speeding conviction can endanger your CDL.