Lawyer For Southwest Virginia CDL Tickets
Don’t Pay or Ignore your Ticket!
About My Practice
- I have practiced in the courts of southwest Virginia for over 20 years, and am in traffic court nearly every week day.
- What I can accomplish for a client depends in large part on the specific circumstances of each ticket, I represent clients in hundreds of speeding and reckless driving tickets each year, and am able to successfully get the vast majority of tickets reduced or dismissed each year.
- Over 25 years of experience.
- UVA Grad
- Duke Law. Top 10%.
With this background, I believe that I can offer you the experienced and tenacious representation you need.
"I had a traffic ticket that actually ended with some driving school from reckless driving … I would recommend Mark to anyone out there for anything law related."
"I got Mark to represent me for a traffic violation. Mark got my ticket removed so all I had to do was go to driving school. Driving school wasn’t fun, but even after the cost of hiring Mark and driving school I still saved hundreds of dollars between court fees and increased insurance rates."
25 Years of Legal Practice
“I get great satisfaction in alleviating the worry of a client for a serious traffic ticket by working to get that ticket reduced or dismissed.”
Did you know, in Virginia, receiving a conviction for speeding can have serious consequences.
- If you are ticketed for going 86 mph or more, you have been ticketed for reckless driving.
- Reckless driving is a criminal misdemeanor, and considered a crime.
- A speeding conviction can result in points on your driving record and increased insurance premiums.
- A speeding conviction can disqualify you from employment that requires driving.
SEEK A BETTER OUTCOME – CALL US TODAY (24/7) FOR A FREE CONSULTATION