Salem, Virginia Lawyer Mark Hurt
Helping Clients with Injuries, Workers’ Comp, Wrongful Death, Car Accidents, Speeding Tickets, Traffic Citations & More.
Known as “Virginia’s Championship City,” Salem is a picturesque town nestled in Virginia’s Blue Ridge. The charming downtown boasts both historical elements and new development, as well as a thriving arts and cultural scene. From the Dixie Caverns and Greenway Trails to the Salem Stampede Championship Rodeo and Salem Red Sox games, Salem has attractions that can excite nearly any individual. At The Law Offices of Mark T. Hurt, we are proud to call Salem our home and to provide legal representation for residents and visitors.
As a normal part of life, most people are going to need an attorney at some point. They may be injured in a car crash and need an injury lawyer, or at work (in which case they will need an injury or workers’ compensation lawyer). They may become disabled and need to file for social security disability income or other benefits.
They may be charged with a traffic violation, such as speeding or reckless driving, or another more serious criminal charge. Even a single traffic ticket can result in a substantial spike in insurance premiums or a license revocation; however, with legal representation, it may be possible to argue for reduced or dismissed charges.
At The Law Offices of Mark T. Hurt, we understand the varied circumstances that our clients face, and their related need for legal representation. We’re proud to help Salem residents and those in the surrounding communities in a variety of matters.
Whether you’re facing an injury, an unjust citation or criminal charge, or another matter (such as a wrongful death, a worker’s compensation claim, a Social Security Disability claim, a criminal charge), The Law Offices of Mark T. Hurt can fight tenaciously to get the best possible outcome.
CALL TODAY (24/7) TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION AND GET STARTED!
For over three decades, Duke Law School honors graduate and Salem, Virginia lawyer Mark Hurt has been successfully representing individuals in wide range of cases, including:
- Helping those injured and the families who have lost ones recover full and fair compensation;
- Helping hundreds of clients in traffic matters obtain a significantly better result than paying heavy fines, having licenses revoked, having a misdemeanor or felony charge on their records, or serving jail time;
- Helping those suffering from a disabling injury secure Social Security Disability Income benefits;
- Helping workers injured on the job obtain workers’ compensation to help cover medical and other expenses;
- Helping bring negligent medical professionals to justice and secure compensation for those injured during medical procedures;
- Seeking justice for elderly individuals injured in nursing home and long-term care facilities; and
- Helping those injured in catastrophic accidents seek the full and fair compensation to which they are entitled.
Mark has a reputation for being an aggressive litigator who knows how to obtain full and fair settlements and maximum jury verdicts. Whether you are suffering from a debilitating injury or received a traffic citation and would like to pursue reduced charges, we would look forward to helping you. Call our offices today to schedule a free consultation.
The Law Offices of Mark T. Hurt proudly serves residents of Salem and the surrounding communities, including Roanoke, Hollins, Cave Springs, Christiansburg, Blacksburg, Covington, Lexington, Lynchburg, Danville, Richmond, and throughout Southwest Virginia.
Our Practice – How We Help Clients
Salem attorney Mark Hurt represents clients in a variety of injury and non-injury legal matters, including:
- Auto Accidents. We help individuals injured in car, truck, and motorcycle accidents recover the maximum compensation possible.
- Defective Products and Liability. When corporate greed results in an injury or death, we seek to hold all negligent parties responsible.
- Workplace Injuries. When an employee is injured at work, we help file workers’ compensation claims in seeking to help cover mounting medical bills.
- Commercial Trucking Accidents. Commercial trucking accidents require a lawyer who understands the laws pertaining to commercial carriers and is not afraid to take on big trucking and insurance companies. Not only are we not afraid to take on big companies, but we also will not hesitate to take them to court to aggressively fight for every dollar to which our clients are entitled.
- Defective Medical Devices. We represent people injured by defective implants, devices, and prescription drugs.
- Medical Malpractice. When a physician’s negligence results in injury to a patient, we help seek compensation from medical providers and facilities.
- Social Security Disability Insurance. Obtaining SSD benefits can be a long, arduous, and complex procedure. We help clients navigate every step of the process.
- Traffic Citations. We represent clients in cases involving speeding, reckless driving, DUI or DWI, and failure to obey traffic laws, among others. We are often successful in arguing for reduced charges or a dismissal.
- Wrongful Death. We work closely with families to seek justice for the loss of a loved one.
How Much are Legal Fees?
Injuries, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability Claims – No Fee Unless Compensation is Recovered
We represent clients in injury, whistleblowing, workers’ compensation, and car accident, and wrongful death cases on contingency. This means that no fee is owed unless we are successful in obtaining compensation on their behalf. Further, we advance all litigation expenses while a case is ongoing (this amount is usually paid out of a jury award or settlement).
Criminal Charges & Traffic Citations – Speeding and Reckless Driving – Low Affordable Fixed Fee – Even if a Case Goes to Trial
While other firms often bill by the hour for non-injury matters to rack up fees, we offer low, affordable fixed-fee pricing. This means that for matters involving traffic citations (including speeding and reckless driving), and other criminal charges, you will always know at the outset what your fee will be. Before commencing representation, we provide a detailed fee agreement that clearly outlines our fees, and we are always happy to answer any questions that a prospective client may have regarding payments. For our client’s convenience, we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Why Should I Hire Salem Attorney Mark Hurt?
At The Law Office of Mark T. Hurt, we understand the tremendous physical, emotional, and financial burdens that our clients face, and we work tenaciously to secure the full compensation they deserve. Further, attorney Mark Hurt fights to encourage individuals, professionals, and companies to make changes in their conduct to prevent similar tragedies from occurring in the future.
In the case of traffic citations and other criminal charges, we believe that a single event should not ruin the future, reputation, and financial security of an individual. Thus, when possible, we always fight for reduced charges and penalties or dismissals.
Whether you are suffering from an injury, your loved one has died as a result of another’s careless conduct, or you are facing a serious traffic violation or criminal charge, contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation. We are here to listen to your matter and fight for your rights!