Get the FULL Social Security Benefits to Which You Are Entitled!
- As a Roanoke social security disability lawyer and benefits attorney, I represent clients on a contingency fee basis. You will not owe me any fee unless and until benefits are awarded.
- Our fee is usually paid directly to our firm by the Social Security Administration.
- Call us for a FREE consultation to see what we can do for you.
Why it’s critical to retain a Social Security Lawyer at the Outset of Your Case
- Our Firm is only compensated based upon the past amount (or “Backpay”) that is due. If we are retained soon after a disabling event has occurred at the outset of a claim, our fee will typically be modest as the past amount due will be low (our fee is typically equal to 25% of the Backpay).
- More than 65% of Disability Claims filed without a lawyer are rejected. When this occurs, you cannot simply modify your claim, you must go through the Appeals process. The Appeals process typically takes months are longer, during which time you would not be receiving disability payments.
"Amazing group of people to work with Courtney is fantastic I would highly recommend this group."
"The services of Mark T. Hurt have been a tremendous aid for my family and I any time we’ve needed legal help. I rate this Law office five stars because of the excellent quality of service Mark and his coworkers provide as far as being very friendly and being as helpful as they possibly can while charging very fairly for their services. This Law Office has always brought good results to my family and myself and I am confident they will do the same for any future clients!"