Small business owners have numerous legal needs, from setting up the business entity, to dealing with employees, to contracting with consumers and suppliers. I understand.
As a former practicing CPA and a business lawyer for more than 25 years (and a business owner), I provide clients with objective-based legal counsel and representation based upon company goals.
In business, there is usually no “one size fits all” solution. I take the time to get to know business owners and understand their culture, goals, and objectives so that I can provide the advice, options, and representation that will best meet their needs.
I also serve as the registered agent of dozens of small businesses.
I commonly advise businesses on matters involving:
- Choosing the right form of entity based upon ownership, tax, and anticipated business operations and potential financing.
- Corporate governance
- Contracts, licenses, and leases
- Employment matters, including employment contracts, non-compete agreements, and employee handbook and policies
- Corporate transactions, including purchases and sales of companies and strategic assets
- Other matters that may arise
Call Me to Learn How I Can Help Your Business
I take the time to get to know business owners and to understand their business operation, and key drivers for success so that I can provide objective-based legal advice. By getting to know a business and its operations, I can also provide pro-active legal counsel that can help businesses avoid pitfalls and litigation.
CLICK HERE to view our case results.